How old are you

rridgely

38, I feel old now, I am the oldest at the moment. :(

CaPMan - You just lost your "advantage." I'm 70 and will be 71 in December.

What am I doing on a board of young people? Sometime, just sometime, if you are selective and very careful one can learn from the Young. Most here seem very knowledgeable. I'm thankful that there are no restrictions of Age on the Board.

Mudd

CaPMan - You just lost your "advantage."  I'm 70 and will be 71 in December.

What am I doing on a board of young people?  Sometime, just sometime, if you are selective and very careful one can learn from the Young.  Most here seem very knowledgeable.  I'm thankful that there are no restrictions of Age on the Board.

I take my hat off to you, Mudd, it's nice to see the older generation keeping up with technology, and I am sure there are many things that you could teach me.

My mum & dad are a bit older than yourself, and are now on their second computer after only six months of getting into it.

Good luck with everything.

I take my hat off to you, Mudd, it's nice to see the older generation keeping up with technology, and I am sure there are many things that you could teach me.

My mum & dad are a bit older than yourself, and are now on their second computer after only six months of getting into it.

Good luck with everything.

It was a "necessity" in a way, in order to keep my sanity. Wish I had the space to explain it all but would take to much time and space.

I am a little sad that all this technology came at a time when my days are limited and will not see the future things.

What a world it has been! From a time when Radio was only for the wealthly, before TV, and now all this. It has been a blast!!!!

Mudd

Mudd

It was a "necessity" in a way, in order to keep my sanity.  Wish I had the space to explain it all but would take to much time and space.

I am a little sad  that all this technology came at a time when my days are limited and will not see the future things.

What a world it has been!  From a time when Radio was only for the wealthly, before TV, and now all this.  It has been a blast!!!!

Mudd

I agree, I wish this technology was around 20 odd years ago, when I was a school kid.

I do remember the change from black and white to colour tv though, which was an amazing thing in itself.

I let most of them slide, but your/you're their/they're/there and "alot" bug me ... a.... lot.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

38, I feel old now, I am the oldest at the moment. :(

Hey Capman don't feel bad. I'm 38 too.

It's important too feel & think young. ;)

We 've got a lot things to enjoy in life.

I'm happy to be part of this wonderful forum.

Thank you guys & gals ( are there any gals? )

B)

Hey Capman don't feel bad. I'm 38 too.

It's important too feel & think young.  ;)

We 've got a lot things to enjoy in life.

I'm happy to be part of this wonderful forum.

Thank you guys & gals ( are there any gals? )

B)

I do feel young actually, I act like a kid most of the time as well. ;)

I dont think there are any gals, they have deserted us.

You're not old till you're 80.

Dont say that, it will make mudd feel bad. :o

P.S. I can put 2 quotes in a post now. I must be getting better with age.

Nobody can make me feel bad about age. Man, I'm so happy that I made it this far nothing is going to change that!

I refuse to be an Old Man!!!!!!! Still get my kicks out of thinking like I'm 20 or 30. Good Looking Women still look the same as they used to, Good Looking.

Unless some of the old people's diseases get me I'm going to die happy and be aware of it.

You young people need to appreciate what you have, try harder for what you don't have, be happy and be generous with yourself to others. That will get you a long way.

Mudd

Mudd