Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Beta - Cleaning History / Cache / Cookies

Windows Live Messenger 8.5 / 9.0 Beta - Cleaning Old Logs

Yahoo Messenger 9.0 Beta - Cleaning Old Logs

AIM 6.8.1.5 Beta - Cleaning Old Logs

LimeWire 4.17.5 Beta - Cleaning Incomplete Folder / Junk

T4C Fantasy System Operator - Goku SysOP

T4C Fantasy Website

• Moderators

Adding cleaning for beta programs is easy, but I seriously doubt it will ever happen. Beta is for testing purposes, they sometimes use beta in the registry entry or directories. It would take man hours to add them all, also CCleaner is updated 1-2 times a month, so it could be out of beta before CCleaner is updated. It just seems pointless to me, they will be added to CCleaner, but once they are out of beta.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Adding cleaning for beta software will not happen.

i dont think thats your decision

JD is right, and you might need to chill. There is a thing called seniority, and JD has it. You Goku don't. There is respect on the internet, and if you use common sense, someone with 2000+ posts probably understands what the programmers will and won't do.

AJ

eh.. not really soemone with 2k posts just means they spam alot and post useless threads / posts like the one he just did...

Seniority is the concept of a person or group of people being in charge or in command of another person or group. This control is often granted to the senior person(s) due to experience or length of service in a given position, but it is not uncommon for a senior person(s) to have less experience or length of service than their subordinates. :P

T4C Fantasy Website

Oh boy...here we go again....

Do you honestly believe that JD "trolls the forums," giving out pointless advice, and spams with useless comments? Think about it and use some common sense. That actually takes an indirect shot at our moderators, because with your comment, it implies that our moderators don't do enough. Trust me on this, they wouldn't let someone go on for over 3 years spamming useless crap. JD is one of the most informed people, and has helped me out of a jam more than once. It pisses me off when someone takes a shot at one of the senior members of the forum.

Yeah, your definition is good and all, and guess what, he probably has more experience. He is active on the board, not a spammer. When compared to you, you started on " Joined: 4-May 07" and have posted 8 times. JD, on the other hand "Joined: 17-December 04 with "Posts: 2,102". This means he is active.

Usually, I don't get so worked up about this, but when I know I'm right, I'm dead on. I know that some people like more than a 4 word response, but that's how JD is. If I have a question about a post, I ask him, not blatantly say "i dont think thats your decision." If you put a smiley face implying that you are saying it in a kidding manner, then fine. If you meant it, my mistake, but from what I got was that you were taking a shot at him.

But, he's right --- beta software gets updated, and then improved upon, and sometimes made totally obsolete. You can add your own entry into the .ini file if you so wish. TwistedMetal couldn't have said it any better.

AJ

ok ok, your right, but i cant not comment to your more experiance part, i agree i bet he knows about the piriform software way better then me, but i bet I'm a way better programmer then him with no doubt about it. <--- and i think that was what you mean by he has more experiance then me, in being able to program ^.^. Because i dont stand for that im A+ certified in Visual Studio Frontpage and languages such as C++ XML formats and platforms like HTML PHP JAVA... I'm really good ^.^

BTW im not talking about TwistedMetal he is cool he actually explains s**t, JD is the one im talking about.

plus.. JD isnt so good because hes not even a mod and he has more posts and hes been here more then TwistedMetal, shows how good he is... which is not good at all...

T4C Fantasy Website

• Moderators

I recommend that this back lashing against and between forum members stop now, hence if it doesn't this thread will be closed and any offenders will receive a warning increase against their member account. This is my only pre-warning.

sorry Andavari, i respect you moderators and developers very much because this software is the best you can find and its free! but however i dont respect know it alls with thousands of posts that are not even moderators because thats means they are not worthy.

T4C Fantasy Website