Applications cleanning

Eli

Need to know, if in the cleaning process,Spy ware doctor anti spy is cleaned as well, although it doesn't figure in the application list.

Thank you in advance. Eli

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version

Need to know, if in the cleaning process,Spy ware doctor anti spy is cleaned as well, although it doesn't figure in the application list.

Thank you in advance. Eli

Hi Eli, yes CCleaner can clean' Spyware Doctor. But first you need the add-on for that, which can be found here: http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1110

Listed in Alphabetical Order

[*Spyware Doctor]

Download the file and extract it to the CCleaner's installation folder, run the application again and it will clean it, hope this helps. :)

Hi Eli, yes CCleaner can clean' Spyware Doctor. But first you need the add-on for that, which can be found here: http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1110

Download the file and extract it to the CCleaner's installation folder, run the application again and it will clean it, hope this helps. :)

Thank you for reply but its a no can do for me...

Oh, it's so easy. :(

1-Just download the file: http://www.internetrotsyourbrain.com/winapp2/winapp2.zip

2-Extract it to your desktop

3-Move the file that was extracted (winapp2.ini) to CCleaner installation folder

4-Run CCleaner and clean your system.

5-That's all :mellow:

Thank you for your help, I did as instructed and it worked. The question know is about all the additions : Is that OK that all the applications are in the cleaner now? I simply unmarked all what I'm not familiar with including windows additions that I have not any clue as to what these are. Thank u again for your kind help. Eli

Thank you for your help, I did as instructed and it worked. The question know is about all the additions : Is that OK that all the applications are in the cleaner now? I simply unmarked all what I'm not familiar with including windows additions that I have not any clue as to what these are. Thank u again for your kind help. Eli

All the new additions have a "*" before the application name, for example: *Spyware Doctor, this is the one for Spyware Doctor, so if you want to clean the files on SD that option needs to be checked, if you don' want to clean just uncheck, like you always do when cleaning normally. If you are not sure what is the application X then browse on Google for it, maybe you just don't even need that app anymore, which will free up even more space, lol.

:)

All the new additions have a "*" before the application name, for example: *Spyware Doctor, this is the one for Spyware Doctor, so if you want to clean the files on SD that option needs to be checked, if you don' want to clean just uncheck, like you always do when cleaning normally. If you are not sure what is the application X then browse on Google for it, maybe you just don't even need that app anymore, which will free up even more space, lol.

:)

[/quote

Sorry, but what is the meaning of the term:lol, at the end of your reply?

Sorry, but what is the meaning of the term:lol, at the end of your reply?

lol, basically what i was trying to say is that if you don't know what an "addiction" is use Google to search for it, because if the addiction appears there is because you have it installed, so i've said that if you uninstall useless applications you'll have more free space because most of us have useless applications that we don't use and they are using disk space. But like you've said uncheck what you are not sure about. :mellow:

lol, basically what i was trying to say is that if you don't know what an "addiction" is use Google to search for it, because if the addiction appears there is because you have it installed, so i've said that if you uninstall useless applications you'll have more free space because most of us have useless applications that we don't use and they are using disk space. But like you've said uncheck what you are not sure about. :mellow:

Thank you very much for your helpful reply .Eli

Thank you for the link,know I`ll get the chance to work on my slang........