March Desktops

rridgely

New Wallpaper :)

32958826jj6.th.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

DennisD, what program to you run to get the icons grouped the way you have on your desktop?

Looks pretty cool whatever it is!

Sucess is a journey, not a destination...

• Moderators
DennisD, what program to you run to get the icons grouped the way you have on your desktop?

Looks pretty cool whatever it is!

Hi Stryker, that's RocketDock. (Free)

To save a lot of words, follow the link below, and work your way through the posts, there's a fair bit of info.

It's been around for a while, but there's some good stuff for it now, and Anthony rekindled my interest in it, in this thread.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=96111

Tested this link, and it jumps about because of the posted images. It's for post No 15, which seems the best place to start.

mar08bkgrndlx3.png

Any idea what's going on though with imageshack? I upload an image that is 1280 by 1024, but imageshack reduces it to 600 by 480. I'm really confused. I even tried setting it to manual resizing of 1280x1024 and still a no-go. What gives??

AJ

OK. Stupid question, for which I apologise in advance.

I've downloaded the Leopardskin dock http://matonga.deviantart.com/art/Leopard-...t-Dock-72995236

and unzipped it to my RocketDock skins folder.

How do I get it to appear on my desktop? I'm sure it's obvious but I just can't figure it out.

Woody.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

OK. Stupid question, for which I apologise in advance.

I've downloaded the Leopardskin dock http://matonga.deviantart.com/art/Leopard-...t-Dock-72995236

and unzipped it to my RocketDock skins folder.

How do I get it to appear on my desktop? I'm sure it's obvious but I just can't figure it out.

Woody.

Go into your Rocket Dock settings and select that skin. Right click the dock and select "dock settings" than select the "style tab". In that tab you will see the skins. Looks like this.

t458_200803041191039.jpg

Thanks Anthony. I now just have a runway figure. Is that right?

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

I don't have a whole dock appearing on my desktop. All I have is the "runway" separator. Does that make sense?

Woody

I don't have a whole dock appearing on my desktop. All I have is the "runway" separator. Does that make sense?

Woody

Somethings wrong there. You either downloaded the wrong thing or put it in the wrong folder. What ever skin you use just unzip into the Rocket Dock skin folder.

I looked at the link you posted for the skin you want to use and it says the file doesn't exist so I don't know what you downloaded.

If it's a Leopard skin you want here is the proper link to one. http://matonga.deviantart.com/art/Leopard-...t-Dock-72995236