CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Madmartigan

Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6.6

You're welcomed, I'm glad it came to use for someone else too.

Just don't mess with cygwin1.dll and cdrdao.exe. "I think if memory serves me correctly that they're based upon what's in Burnatonce or a derivative of it." I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though.

That is a neat little app thanks. So if LAME.exe, OggDec.exe, FLAC.exe, etc. releases new versions this little program keeps track of that and install them in Burrrn for you or does it only include the updates you have put in it? Does it connect to their sites to find the updates?

That is a neat little app thanks. So if LAME.exe, OggDec.exe, FLAC.exe, etc. releases new versions this little program keeps track of that and install them in Burrrn for you or does it only include the updates you have put in it? Does it connect to their sites to find the updates?

No, you have to watch sites like the audio websites Rarewares, FLAC, WavPack, etc., for updated audio encoders/decoders that Burrrn uses, and manually unzip them into the Burrrn program folder. That app I uploaded is only a self-extracting ZIP archive, that's all.