CCleaner tweaks?

Coldplayer

CCleaner is mainly used for ppl trying to get their comp faster...Well i think it should have more "tweaks" and optimizations...Like maybe intregrate defraggler in CCleaner...and have a 1click speed up which runs diskeeper/reg cleaner/defraggler or something like that...

Respectfully, I see you both being correct.

When I run CCleaner and clear up a lot of programs that are running automatically. When finished, I get a much better responding computer; hence a much faster computing experience.

I run CCleaner to clean up my surfing tracks. personal information and temp files. This again helps speed up my computer. I know that CCleaner doesn't brag about their registry cleaning capabilities, but I feel it does an excellent job too. Could it do better? Sure... and I think that is what Truthseeker is saying when he recommends Auslogics Boostspeed. So, both of you are right on track.

I would like to know more about Auslogics Boostspeed. This is the first I have read of this product.

Keep up the posting!

-Riggo

I thought it might be a good idea to post a response to the original thought process. Coldplayer was discussing tweaks and add ons. I really have enjoyed the defrag tool (defraggler) from Piriform. It is quick and accurate. I think it would be a great addition to the product. I started another thread on making CCleaner more of an Enterprise solution. This would be a great add on. To have CCleaner run all the clean up processes and a quick defrag WITHOUT user intervention would be a God send!

Just my 2 cents worth...

-Riggo

Respectfully, I see you both being correct.

When I run CCleaner and clear up a lot of programs that are running automatically. When finished, I get a much better responding computer; hence a much faster computing experience.

I run CCleaner to clean up my surfing tracks. personal information and temp files. This again helps speed up my computer. I know that CCleaner doesn't brag about their registry cleaning capabilities, but I feel it does an excellent job too. Could it do better? Sure... and I think that is what Truthseeker is saying when he recommends Auslogics Boostspeed. So, both of you are right on track.

I would like to know more about Auslogics Boostspeed. This is the first I have read of this product.

Keep up the posting!

-Riggo

Auslogics is very well known for their defrag program. I use it in vista and it's great.

Highly recommend Auslogics defrag and Boostspeed.