minor visual request

jim g

It looks like your Windows color scheme is causing the problem.

This is my CCleaner display

post-1268-1201976442_thumb.png

post-1268-1201976442_thumb.png

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Well of course it's causing the problem. The point is that it shouldn't. Black on yellow is a perfectly valid color scheme. CC is just ignoring the foreground color.

Especially one that is so bizarre. Bumblebee fetish?
I was thinking more along the lines of Yellowjacket wasp :P

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed. Some people are color blind and can only see certain colors. As far as Im concerned its an accesability issue.

Hi Disk4mat,

I agree with your statement.It is an Accessibility issue and it does deserve to be fixed.

As you know,there are some websites that use certain colors as backgrounds that make it hard to read unless the words are converted to darker colors and not left as white.

This greatly improves the experience of the user and improves the website's functionality thereby also increasing it's popularity.

I also would like to thank you for your coding Posts that solve some users "cleaning" issues.

Thanks,

:) davey

Well of course it's causing the problem. The point is that it shouldn't. Black on yellow is a perfectly valid color scheme. CC is just ignoring the foreground color.

If you try some other schemes, the white background is part of the program, and not apart of the windows scheme. I tried a few schemes myself, and it is always white. This is the way CCleaner seems to have been coded.

AJ

• 1 month later...
Hi Disk4mat,

I agree with your statement.It is an Accessibility issue and it does deserve to be fixed.

As you know,there are some websites that use certain colors as backgrounds that make it hard to read unless the words are converted to darker colors and not left as white.

This greatly improves the experience of the user and improves the website's functionality thereby also increasing it's popularity.

I also would like to thank you for your coding Posts that solve some users "cleaning" issues.

Thanks,

:) davey

HOORAY!!! THANK YOU MrG :) davey