Life on Mars?

Humpty

Perched on a rock, she could be waiting for a bus.

But if so, she could be in for an awfully long wait.

This photo of what looks remarkably like a female figure with her arm outstretched, was taken on Mars.

Others may well feel that it is simply an optical illusion caused by a landscape.

Article

LifeOnMarsBARC_800x496.jpg

It's has to be a Martian "Drag Queen"! :lol: , don't forget that men are from "Mars" & women are from "Venus"

Just shows how easily the brain can wrongly interpret shapes.

Plus they've missed a bigger scoop, there's two of them - look closely at the second picture where they have circled 'her' and to the right hand side of the pic you'll see a bloke walking towards her carrying something :blink:

Just shows how easily the brain can wrongly interpret shapes.

Plus they've missed a bigger scoop, there's two of them - look closely at the second picture where they have circled 'her' and to the right hand side of the pic you'll see a bloke walking towards her carrying something :blink:

Ah yes, I think I can see it now JD. ;)

She might be motioning to him to stay away, she doesn't want that something! :lol:

Does anyone remember the fiasco over the face on mars? And when they got a high resolution shot of it the conspiracy nutters even tried to suggest NASA had faked the new photo lol

Yep, I can remember the face and the supposed pyramids.

There is a youtube vid where former nasa workers state they were employed to air brush pics that had unusual objects.

More Conspiracies Youtube

Personally, it just looks like the Nevada desert.

If there were aliens on Mars (or any other planet/moon in our solar system) I'm sure that

1) they ain't gonna be sitting around looking like they missed the last bus

2) why do we all assume they look like us? (two legs, one head, lungs etc ... )

And

3) There is not a hope in hell that any other 'communicate-able' life-form is gonna be from our solar system - they (if at all) are gonna be from the outer regions of the Milky Way and beyond (and if so, why on - excuse the pun - earth, would they be interested in us?)

Don't get me wrong - I don't believe that there is 'not' other sentient beings out there, but I cannot believe that if they have the technology to come near / land / abduct us that they have not made themselves known properly.

After all, wouldn't us humans do (want to do) exactly that - make ourselves known? (Or is that just cos we are an inferior species?)

If they have the capacity to travel across the galaxy (or galaxies), would they also have the capacity to defend themselves from us dissecting them?

It's has to be a Martian "Drag Queen"! :lol: , don't forget that men are from "Mars" & women are from "Venus"

The more I look at that picture, the more I'm convinced...Priscilla Queen of the desert :lol:

• Moderators

Life on Mars? Hmm, lets see.

In the not so distant future mankind lands on Mars. :o

In a stroke of genius astronaut Jimmy points at astronaut Bobby and says I've found life on Mars, cosmonaut Igor says yes this is true we are the life on Mars! Mission completed in only a few mere seconds, time to head home! :lol:

• 1 month later...
Yea, true .. so we can wipe-out any possible life on Mars too :P

I would hope for the good of the universe that if and when we are able to travel to other planets and colonize on them that one of the many thousands of species out there would blast the human race back into the stone age and contain the human infection to this planet. As a species we are a total joke and have no business spreading our BS to other planets.

• 4 weeks later...