Please excuse my last Infection

New_Age

Hi, my last infection Here was totally my fault. i hate to waste the mods time here at CCleaner Forums. other meanings here i'm sure at least one Mod knows i've been running a cracked versions of Windows Xp Professional with Sp2 for about 2 years at the most. is this a crime? i think not. i'm almost concern Microsoft knows about this and even of the cracked versions of Vista being linked at Torrent search sites and P2P Apps. Reason for me to use these cracked versions well i actually grew up with it. i once used a cracked version of Windows 2000 and Windows 98SE. have i gotten caught and gone to jail or pay a $$$ fine? heh, No. regardless of this topic(rather it gets deleted) i'm still apart of this Forums. Cheers

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I wouldn't worry too much about it. In Canada its not illegal (like in the United States) to upload and download products. Opinions differ, but a lot of people don't see any difference trading software between users then used to be done by making each other mixed tapes (before your day newage. ;)). Ive played with cracks and such (not operating systems) for the curiosity aspect, and been burned too. My advice would be to get a legit version of xp. Less problems, and no legal issues. And don't use cracked software either. There is mostly freeware products out there that do what we need, and for the few exceptions, its worth the money. :)

:)