CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spelbynder

Mamutu!

They've displayed a link to it in A-Squared Free, however I just read about it but didn't try it due to it being commercial software without a free version available. Although it does have a 30 days trial.

They've displayed a link to it in A-Squared Free, however I just read about it but didn't try it due to it being commercial software without a free version available. Although it does have a 30 days trial.

DSA from privacyware is a good (free) alternative that is similar to Mamutu. Webroot firewall has the behavior blocker built in anyway.

Oddly, DSA appears to have a firewall built in that is similar to Window's (one way), unless security center thought my webroot firewall was still installed.

A 30-day trial is better than nothing, in my opinion :)

It does use up 20,340K of memory though, whatever that equates to in mb :unsure:

Sorry, but i don't see much of a point in recommeding commercial (paid) software, unless it's very good and really something to got. Internet is full of paid software, but not so full of great freeware software. Don't wanna be an a**hole, that's just my opinion.