Installation of v.2.02.525

AJ North

Installing the latest version of CCleaner (v.2.02.525), I discovered that less than one third of saved cookies were transferred to the "Saved" column and had to be transferred manually.

Upon returning to the "Cleaner" panel, then back to "Options" --> "Cookies", I found that all the cookies just transferred were back in the "Delete" column.

Therefore, I chose to reinstall v.2.01.507, which recreated the two cookie columns previously extant.

I also had the cookie issue.. Glad I read the forums before I ran CCleaner I just moved mine back to save since I ran CCleaner before installing the new version I only had cookies I wished saved, so I could just click them all over.

Ok I too am looking for the old version I can't run this new version at all.. even after moving them to saved it dumped them cookies back out.. I would lose over 2/3rds of my cookies if I run this version!

I also had the cookie issue.. Glad I read the forums before I ran CCleaner I just moved mine back to save since I ran CCleaner before installing the new version I only had cookies I wished saved, so I could just click them all over.

Ok I too am looking for the old version I can't run this new version at all.. even after moving them to saved it dumped them cookies back out.. I would lose over 2/3rds of my cookies if I run this version!

I am running windows xp home edition sp2 and have no problem with cookie cleaning and mine are saved just like it shows before cleaning.

Jerry

I am running windows xp home edition sp2 and have no problem with cookie cleaning and mine are saved just like it shows before cleaning.

Jerry

It is probably the amount of cookies.. I have alot of cookies saved.. so I lose 2/3rds of mine if I was to run it.

It is probably the amount of cookies.. I have alot of cookies saved.. so I lose 2/3rds of mine if I was to run it.

Well, in every version that I've installed up to now (going back three years), ALL saved cookies in the version being replaced were successfully migrated to the new one.

My OS is XP Pro (SP2). Though one contributor mentioned no problems with XP Home (SP2), I have since spoken with another XP Home user who had the same experience (and several running Media Center, as well).

Therefore, it would appear that there is a bug in the current release that needs attention.

Well, in every version that I've installed up to now (going back three years), ALL saved cookies in the version being replaced were successfully migrated to the new one.

My OS is XP Pro (SP2). Though one contributor mentioned no problems with XP Home (SP2), I have since spoken with another XP Home user who had the same experience (and several running Media Center, as well).

Therefore, it would appear that there is a bug in the current release that needs attention.

Hi

I am having the same problem and I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and all updates. The cookie system worked fine with the previous version but this one won't let me save cookies either.

This is very irritating as some cookies relate to automatic signing in of some forums etc and now I have to login every time I visit.

I hope the problem will soon be fixed.

EricG