CClean at log-off or log-on

:unsure:

I havent actually tried this yet, but I will see.

There is an option to [Run CCleaner when the computer starts] but most of the time, my computers do not get restarted even within a week. One user logs-off, and another logs-on. Certainly if I could change the Log-off to a reboot Id have no trouble. The only time I absolutly know a PC gets rebooted is when I personally log-on to use the PC or update an old URL, or fix some other minor issue. I for sure do get a reboot in then. But thats not often enough for CCleaner to be usefull in my case.

My main use for CCleaner is to clear the AutoCompleted forms after a users session. A user enters a serial number one day, and then another serial number later int he day or the next day. Since serial numbers are sequential, the user starts to type, see A number appear and continues on. If that number is one of the previous numbers, then we all have extra paperwork to fix - electronic or physical is alot of red tape.

We all like to use Autocomplete, so I want to avoid turning that off 100%. Also, the users do not have access to the Internet Options to manually clear the items. TRAINING the oldtimers to manually run anything would be impossible.

Every item in the AutoComplete is unique to each individual user. None are cross user cookies or MRU or histories.

If I could make CCleaner to run at users log-off, or log-on, - something 'per session',then this thing would be the cat's meow!

Just from my reading this forum today before I even downloaded, I know I'm NOT cleaning any cookies, Windows Explorer will stay untouched, recycle bin and a few other items to keep users more happier.

:D

! option to run at log-off or log-on and having a time for history to delete would be OK too - 2, 5, 10 days vs. all or none.