Remove SP uninstaller, clean drivers, and others

Quzar

First of all, great product, thank you very much for creating it and keeping it current.

Now, for the suggestions:

1) You have the option to remove hotfix uninstallers, which is something I was specifically looking for when I found this program. It does not however remove the uninstallers for windows service packs, or non-hotfix windows updates. On my machine (XP SP2) these account for about as much space as the hotfix uninstallers did (~350mb), so it would be great if in the future you could expand the option to include uninstalling the service pack (or add a second option to do these things).

2) I've long searched for a tool that would allow me to strip out many if not all of the useless drivers that windows comes with. I have seen and used a program called drivercleaner, which allows the user to remove all non-generic video drivers for specific companies, but it would be great to be able to do this with all other sorts of drivers.

3) There are a number of temp files that commonly get placed in the windows main folder. Among them are the "SET*.tmp" files. CCleaner doesn't currently check for these.

4) Maybe an option to remove the windows standard wallpapers?

Thanks again for the great program!