CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hazelnut

IrfanView 4.10

This is one I've never tried Hazel, so I think I'll give it a go.

The plug-ins are interesting, Quick Time, Real Audio etc.. Thanks for the link. :)

I've been using IrfanView for what seems like forever.

The plug-ins are interesting, Quick Time, Real Audio etc.. Thanks for the link. :)

You have to have Apple QuickTime and RealPlayer installed though. I don't know if it works with alternatives like K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, etc.

I've been using IrfanView for what seems like forever.

You have to have Apple QuickTime and RealPlayer installed though. I don't know if it works with alternatives like K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, etc.

I've already got Quicktime and Real alternatives, but I assumed that plug-ins are plug-ins, and would do the business on their own, although I haven't installed it yet, so you may be right, or dare I say it....wrong. wall.gif:lol:

so you may be right, or dare I say it....wrong. wall.gif:lol:

I've been right and wrong many times, however I try to forget about the wrong stuff. :P:lol:

I've been right and wrong many times, however I try to forget about the wrong stuff. :P:lol:

This time, you're right.

After looking at the plug-ins in detail, you do have to have the respective players installed. :blink:

I took the leap and dowloaded it. Not bad. I noticed more options.

Just drift slightly off topic here...Hi Brenda, you're back. So you're not sitting in front of a dead computer.

:D

Just drift slightly off topic here...Hi Brenda, you're back. So you're not sitting in front of a dead computer.

:D

Hard to believe but yes I'm here and with more questions, what a surprise :P You guys are better than a husband ;)

This is quite a good update. Finally added some basic paint tools and a very good easy to use picture straightener.