Problems after running CC

n8chavez

At least I think they are CC related. After I run the reistry cleaner, as well as another registry cleaner, and reboot my system my wallpaper is no longer there and is just dark gray. My screensaver changes back to the default XP one as well. I don't know if this has anything to do with CC (cleaner ore registry because I run them both at the same time) or other products) I mention it here because I have narrowed the problem down to either CC, RegHeal, and/or TweakI. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated because this problem is very annoying.

• Moderators
At least I think they are CC related.  After I run the reistry cleaner, as well as another registry cleaner, and reboot my system my wallpaper is no longer there and is just dark gray.  My screensaver changes back to the default XP one as well.  I don't know if this has anything to do with CC (cleaner ore registry because I run them both at the same time) or other products)  I mention it here because I have narrowed the problem down to either CC, RegHeal, and/or TweakI.  If anyone can help me that would be appreciated because this problem is very annoying.

I can tell you that its not cclearner. It has never changed my background. I wouldnt recommend running multiple cleaners at the same time. That just sounds like trouble.

I've narrowed the problem down to two, CC or RegHeal. I don't know what else to do. I've written RegHeal support but have yet to hear an answer. Does anyone know what registry keys could effect wallpapers or screensavers? Maybe I can add them to the esclusion list. Perhaps it is something in "custom folders" that I'm deleting.

• Moderators
I've narrowed the problem down to two, CC or RegHeal.  I don't know what else to do.  I've written RegHeal support but have yet to hear an answer.  Does anyone know what registry keys could effect wallpapers or screensavers?  Maybe I can add them to the esclusion list.  Perhaps it is something in "custom folders" that I'm deleting.

why dont you just run them seperatly and reboot and see which one is causing it. But I can tell you for sure that its not CCleaner.

are you by chance right clicking on a JPEG and hitting set as wallpaper?

if so try putting the wallpaper somewhere else on your hard drive then browsing to that one insted of the one thats in your Internet Cache.