How can I edit the options in the right/click

slowday444

my computer/drive?C/documents and settings/folder with your name/send to/ delete the entry to which you refer.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

If you'r feeling brave you can search the registry for the exact phrase that the program left behind. Then just delete it, but be sure to back up the registry first.

There's a great program that cleans context menus for you. When I find it I'll post a link.

Thank You nod32, however, believe it or not, I can't find it in the list. I disabled several context menu listings to make sure I was looking for the right thing and the program works fine but it just isn't there. I also searched the registry with reg seeker for anything Paint Shop Pro 8 and deleted everything it found. Oh well, no big deal!

Well it's gone! I can't believe it. Here is what I think happened. I had conducted a registry search for Paint Shop Pro 8 with RegSeeker and it found about eight or nine references. Now you must understand that I uninstalled that program months ago and have cleaned the registry dozens of times since. Anyway, I run RegistryMechanic (just because I had downloaded the ShellExView program) and it finds about six references to Pro Shop it had never found before. Then I go to issues in CC and it finds a reference, so I clean italso. Then I check the drop down menu and the "Browse...8" is gone! Crazy! It just proves that multiple cleaners is a must. It's like RegSeeker loosened it or something and RM and CC finished it off. lol