v1.19.108 -- Temporary Internet Files

Depending on your perspective this seems like a bug or at a minimum a limitation of the "Internet Explorer --> Temporary Internet Files" cleaning. When selected you loose your "Favorites" icon's (assuming your have any). I have about 15 percent with Icons and they are removed with this option selected. It would be desirable to keep the "Favorites" icons and remove all of the other temporary files. Perhaps an option for "all but favorite icons" and one for "everything"

Sample file location:

"c:\documents and settings\user\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\sd67slqv\favicon[1].ico"

My two cents. :rolleyes:

Depending on your perspective this seems like a bug or at a minimum a limitation of the "Internet Explorer --> Temporary Internet Files" cleaning.  When selected you loose your "Favorites" icon's (assuming your have any).  I have about 15 percent with Icons and they are removed with this option selected.  It would be desirable to keep the "Favorites" icons and remove all of the other temporary files.  Perhaps an option for "all but favorite icons" and one for "everything"

Sample file location:

"c:\documents and settings\user\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\sd67slqv\favicon[1].ico"

My two cents.  :rolleyes:

It's not a bug and has been covered in another thread. CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) cleans out all the junk and crap from your recent Internet history, etc. It's also a good thing that they get cleaned because if a website has a new icon it allows it to be found a bit faster.