Pimp your CCleaner??

GigaDick

Pimp your CCleaner??

================

This is merely a nice-to-have than a need-to-have, but I?m sure users will appreciate it when they can change colors, background, etc. This does not have to be as complicated as Winamp with free shapes, etc. But it gives CCleaner a personal touch?. :D

Press START to shut down.....!

umm .. CCleaner .. is a nice small lil app which is used maximum for about 2 minutes .. adding skins would help bloat up the installation file .. which i don't think many people would want .. yeah MrG should make the skin of the current ver 2.xx lighter .. don't know howmany people would agree to this .. but this is just my opinion ..

Simplicity is hard.

umm .. CCleaner .. is a nice small lil app which is used maximum for about 2 minutes .. adding skins would help bloat up the installation file .. which i don't think many people would want .. yeah MrG should make the skin of the current ver 2.xx lighter .. don't know howmany people would agree to this .. but this is just my opinion ..

Hi lshan,

understand your point. The tool is fast and small, that's it's strength.

On the other hand with multiple cores and strong video cards..... :rolleyes:

The dark color fits with the colors I use, but indeed it's a bit too dark.See my picture.

post-1621-1191344225_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your reply. :D

post-1621-1191344225_thumb.jpg

Press START to shut down.....!