Donations with Paypal and another suggestion

Mateo

Hello all, I am new at this forum but I have been using CCleaner for a long time. <skip to "So my point is" if you don't want to read me ramble>I gave a donation like a year ago and I signed up for paypal to do it. Since then I thought, well I have paypal now so let me use it in all those places I have to since they don't accept anything else WELL LET ME TELL YOU, PAYPAL SUCKS. I don't know if anyone has had a problem with them in the past but I've had like 7. Yes, in 7 different occasions paypal has screwed me. Once I had to wait for a 500$ refund for like a month because even though their system was down and they didn't pay the money to the third party, they were still charging my card. Oh and their help, well NOT AMERICAN. I always get answered by some Indian. And i have no problem with Indians but not as my customer service because WELL they are not Indians in American, they are indians in India.

So my point is. I love this program and I want to donate but unless you find a different way to get your donations, I know me and some other people refuse to use paypal ever. I recommend looking into Google Checkout. I don't know their rates or how they work but I've done purchases using it and it's so simple and better. Maybe as one of the best cleaning programs out there you can suggest something like Google Donate to Google and have lower rates.

Oh and as for CCleaner, I noticed the other day that my peerguardian was holding like 250MB in logs. That is way too much for logs. So if you ever get the time to look into it, adding Peerguarding to the list of applications would be cool.