CDBurnerXP 4.0

MajoMo

CDBurnerXP v. 4.0.013 released. It wasn't released since 3 years ago. Setup package size is now 1,92 MB against 12 MB in v. 3.0.

CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.Key Featuresburn all kinds of discs audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks burn and create ISO files data verification after burning process create bootable discs multi-language interface bin/nrg → ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more! Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista

Info + Download: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/features

• Moderators

I tried it and liked it after seeing it listed on Filehippo.com the other day, it didn't give me any problems that I could find. One note is people who use the lossless FLAC audio format is that it now finally supports FLAC. Although I liked it, it wasn't enough to lure me away from IMGBurn and Burrrn.