CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guif

CCleaner don't eras internet Temporality files

CCleaner don't erase the content files of:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configuraci?n local\Archivos temporales de Internet ????

in english: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content

If I go to CMD and put:

del "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Configuraci?n local\Archivos temporales de Internet\"*.* /S /Q /F

don't erase nothing.

why???

Search the forum; it's been reported more than once. You apparently have to use an older version of CCleaner for that fucntion to operate correctly.

CCleaner don't erase the content files of:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configuraci?n local\Archivos temporales de Internet ????

in english: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content

If I go to CMD and put:

del "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Configuraci?n local\Archivos temporales de Internet\"*.* /S /Q /F

don't erase nothing.

why???

Search the forum; it's been reported more than once. You apparently have to use an older version of CCleaner for that fucntion to operate correctly.

yes but... if I go to CMD and write:

this code don't erase the content of this folder! why???

Go back to version 1.41.544 if you want those things erased. It's disabled or broken in the later versions.

Can you post exactly what isn't removed?