KM1

I just updated and the program runs much slower on my Windows XP SP2 fully updated system than the most recent version before this. It actually takes two runs of the green progress bar to finish. I run it everytime I go off IE7 or Firefox so there is no buildup of files. Is it cleaning more areas or is there a problem.

KM1

I just updated and the program runs much slower on my Windows XP SP2 fully updated system than the most recent version before this. It actually takes two runs of the green progress bar to finish. I run it everytime I go off IE7 or Firefox so there is no buildup of files. Is it cleaning more areas or is there a problem.

KM1

Hey, just looked and internet temp files not being cleaned what gives????

I am having the same "slow" problem on win 2k, but not on win xp. I reverted to version 1.41 on the win 2k machine, and it works fine once again. I will keep using 1.41 until a newer 2.0 version is available, at which time I will try that.

Note: the cleaning is up to 10 times slower with the new version on the win 2k machine. For example, approximately the same number of megs may take approx 20 sec with the new version, but only about 2 seconds with 1.41.

sd1

I am having the same "slow" problem on win 2k, but not on win xp. I reverted to version 1.41 on the win 2k machine, and it works fine once again. I will keep using 1.41 until a newer 2.0 version is available, at which time I will try that.

Note: the cleaning is up to 10 times slower with the new version on the win 2k machine. For example, approximately the same number of megs may take approx 20 sec with the new version, but only about 2 seconds with 1.41.

sd1

Slower here on both home pc's too. Takes two runs across to clean. Hope they fix it soon.

The registry cleaner is also freezing on my machine at 19%. I have tried multiple times to close the application, but it will not respond after cancel error scan is clicked and I must close it via a right click from the toolbar. This seems to be a very buggy version.