CCleaner 2.0 issues/questions

CeeCee

Just noticed, that 2.0 Final does not clear my 'Windows\Temporary Internet Files' folder. Why is that?

EDIT: Sorry it was my fault, because i got that "older than 48h..." option checked!

---

Also noticed that after cleaning, CCleaner always re-creates my WinISO registry key?? I disabled WinISO cleaning as a "workaround".

Also are those registry entries created by CCleaner 2.0? I don't remember seeing them there before...

I use ie7 , opera, and mozilla as browsers .. Its the ie temp internet files that dont get cleaned..The box is check to be cleaned but they are still there..if this is built in why should i need to add the folders myself? I use win xp..Also my offline webpage folder is not being cleaned as well..I never had any of these problems untill the last update to version 2

I reinstalled version 1.41.544 and it works perfect..I am just wondering if my problem with version 2 is a bug ,and will it be fixed?im fine using the old version if the new version will be fixed,i just need to know if this is a confirmed bug or just a problem for me..But i have seen other post about this so i cant be the only one.. and no reply..thanks in advance

Definitiely a bug. I tired it on several machines, and it simply doesn't delete those temp internet files :-(

I reinstalled version 1.41.544 and it works perfect..I am just wondering if my problem with version 2 is a bug ,and will it be fixed?im fine using the old version if the new version will be fixed,i just need to know if this is a confirmed bug or just a problem for me..But i have seen other post about this so i cant be the only one.. and no reply..thanks in advance

This plus the not deleting Temp Internet files bug suggests reverting to 1.4 until 2.x gets fixed. It apparently has has some of these probs al the way through beta and 2.x releases so far.

Definitiely a bug. I tired it on several machines, and it simply doesn't delete those temp internet files :-(

Yes, go back to 1.41.544. Version 1.42 apparently doesn't catch everything either.

This plus the not deleting Temp Internet files bug suggests reverting to 1.4 until 2.x gets fixed. It apparently has has some of these probs al the way through beta and 2.x releases so far.