Multiple user account cleaning

arch0nmyc0n

I'm sure it's been suggested before but I'll reitterate it again. It would be ideal to have CCleaner able to clean multiple user directories (on 2k, XP etc)right after having been installed. I've heard of some ways to accomplish this by going in and adding things after the install, but unfortunately I don't have time to fiddle with that sort of thing. I'm currently using another tool to accomplish the same thing, but it's clunky and I figure Piriform guys should be able to come up with something smoother.

I'm sure it's been suggested before but I'll reitterate it again. It would be ideal to have CCleaner able to clean multiple user directories (on 2k, XP etc)right after having been installed. I've heard of some ways to accomplish this by going in and adding things after the install, but unfortunately I don't have time to fiddle with that sort of thing. I'm currently using another tool to accomplish the same thing, but it's clunky and I figure Piriform guys should be able to come up with something smoother.

EXELLENT! I would love this having 2 user accounts on this computer. Would make it a WHOLE lot easier to use.

THIS is one to be considered and even put into Version 2. it has to be put into it

I too would love this feature. now that 2.0 is so portable I can throw it on a server, put a shortcut on the users desktops, and they can run it on their systems. since these systems have upwards of 5 or so users on them it would be amazingly nice to have it take care of all accounts. though maybe not as a default, but for sure as an option.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant stress how important this is for security.......multiple user cleaning is definitely needed!!!!

here is a program that (sadly enough) deletes more trash than crap cleaner.....(using multi-user cleaning)

hxxp://www.stevengould.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=69

run and see multi user temp files deleted...

please add this to crapcleaner...:)

thank you...:)

• Moderators

It has been requested a ton of times over the years.

At the moment creating CCleaner shortcuts in the All Users profile (Desktop/Start Menu) will make CCleaner available for everyone that uses the computer. However that approach would still require logging into each individual user profile to clean them.

At the moment creating CCleaner shortcuts in the All Users profile (Desktop/Start Menu) will make CCleaner available for everyone that uses the computer. However that approach would still require logging into each individual user profile to clean them.

Thats exactly what am i'm doing at the moment .. its really annoying all the same .. it should be possible to clean all user crap while logged onto just one user profile / or maybe the Admin profile

Simplicity is hard.