CCleaner Community Forums
JDPower

Spybot 1.5 released

Is your's also slow to close the update window after an update (ie Update finishes, click exit, then takes about 20-30 seconds for the update window to close)?

The update window closes immediately once it's finished. The only other problem I had with it lately was it displaying a large Beta update that it couldn't download because every download source had a failed checksum, so I disabled Beta updates.

The update window closes immediately once it's finished. The only other problem I had with it lately was it displaying a large Beta update that it couldn't download because every download source had a failed checksum, so I disabled Beta updates.

Apparently the next version fixes the lag:

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=18375

The direct download link:

http://www.safer-networking.org/file...8-79-84-85.zip (Version 1.5.1.16 posted by Raman in above topic)

What do you have to do? Just unzip that over top of the current version or remove the old one first?

Just be aware that is a beta fix at present.

What do you have to do? Just unzip that over top of the current version or remove the old one first?

Yes. I only unzipped the .exe file though, because the folder Includes with the file Domains.sbs is outdated already.

Just be aware that is a beta fix at present.

Yeah it's a beta. Although it does fix the slow loading problem.