gratefulness

vecchio

:D HY EVERYONE AGAIN

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK FOR NEW VERSION OF THE PROGRAM , (119108 ), ANNOUNCED FOR SOON.

I ALREADY SUPPOSE THE PROBLEM ABOUT THE LISTS OF RECENT OPENED DOCUMENTS IN OFFICE XP WAS SOLVED .

THEN I WOULD LIKE TO AGAIN THANK ALL THE ATTENTION AND PATIENCE RELEASED

THANK YOU

• Moderators

Actually, no. The problem with open recent list in Office can not be resolved unless it removes custom settings too. Which in that case, it's not worth cleaning. I checked out other cleaning programs too and they did the samething CCleaner did. Delete custom settings in order to clear the open recent list.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

:D HY EVERYONE AGAIN

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK FOR NEW VERSION OF THE PROGRAM , (119108 ), ANNOUNCED FOR SOON.

I ALREADY SUPPOSE THE PROBLEM ABOUT THE LISTS OF RECENT OPENED  DOCUMENTS  IN OFFICE XP WAS SOLVED .

THEN I WOULD LIKE TO AGAIN THANK ALL THE ATTENTION AND PATIENCE RELEASED

THANK YOU

well, I am very disappointed with that, I waited eagerly for a new version of the program that solved the problem. I need to have ALL my use traces erased,and I see that will be forced to use previous versions and not more I can use updated versions.

well, I am very disappointed with that, I waited eagerly for a new version of the program that solved the problem. I need to have ALL my use traces erased,and I see that will be forced to use previous versions and not more I can use updated versions.

since other cleaner do the same thing so is not CCleaner fault... dont get disappointed...

--==aGumon==--

thank you.

Again, I would like to ask for this resource (clear the recent openeds documents lists) be MAINTAINED in the next versions of the program .

Thank you and P E A C E for everyone