CCleaner

ramblinrose

Hello! I am new here and I don't know pc well as you all do but I am learning much as I can. I had my new pc for a year now. I tried to read about how to use pc. I do have a laptop also. I have windows xp sp2.

Anyway I installed CCleaner yesterday and I thought it was pretty cool. I had about 41.6 mb files removed. I read in the beginner guides first so I know what I was doing. I did a backup for registry and saved in my docs folder. I couldn't find anywhere how I can restore it back? I found out that java 1.5 were not working for online games (pogo). So I had to remove java and reinstalled it. Now everything is working again. Next time, I will uncheck java for fix selected issues. Everything else is working ok.

So my question is, how do you use those files back from registry entries that was backup? I hope you can understand me..... :blink: I just want to make sure I will know what to do next time if that happen.

Another question here: I was unsure about advanced so I didn't use it. Even though I read it I didn't understand. :rolleyes: Well that's me...I am slow

Thanks so much! I will be back later to check....hugs, Rose

So my question is, how do you use those files back from registry entries that was backup? I hope you can understand me..... :blink: I just want to make sure  I will know what to do next time if that happen.

Another question here: I was unsure about advanced so I didn't use it. Even though I read it I didn't understand.  :rolleyes: Well that's me...I am slow

Thanks so much! I will be back later to check....hugs, Rose

1. Simply double click the backup registry file and click Yes to merge. It will restore everything that it removed. You can also see here.

2. For Advanced, this link should help you.