Where are you from?

DennisD

• Moderators

Not many people put info in their portals, and that is of course a matter of personal choice.

Truth be told, I imagine most of you guys to look like your avatars, but it would be nice to at least know where everybody comes from.

Don't want your address, as I don't plan on dropping in for tea, and a photograph might scare the younger members.

I've got a small app called Microsoft Time Zone (there are other similar apps), and it's interesting to know the time differential when there's a few guys on together, and don't forget, I think it's easy to take for granted how far this band of misfits is spread across the globe.

In fact, reading some of the posts, it could be further afield even than that. :)

Y'all don't have to reply here, just stick it under your avatar if want to oblige, and the more specific you are, the more interesting it is.

Please note, this is just a friendly request, and no worries if anyone disagrees, or likes things the way they are.

1%20(83).gif

• Moderators

Well Dennis, strange to see that although I now live in Huddersfield UK, I was born in the same area of the UK as you.

I really find it interesting knowing where all the people on here are from, and like you, I imagine just what they would look like if I met them.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I'm originally from Long Island, but I live in Florida now. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Well Dennis, strange to see that although I now live in Huddersfield UK, I was born in the same area of the UK as you.
yes, that's three of us from the north east of England!