Windows Movie Maker

CeeCee

Haven't used WMM for a long time and now when i'm trying to make a slideshow movie of pictures, things are not working correctly.

That preview player doesn't work. When i edit start or credit text, player is just blank, i can't play the show or even save the movie to hard drive. I got 2.1 version.

What's wrong?

• Moderators

I wouldn't think so.

Have you tried tools>compatability in WMM and unchecked some things in case of conflict?

EDIT....

Ignore that CeeCee forgot you said you tried that, I was busy searching google for you

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I just re-installed it, but didn't helped.

I'm very frustrated right now. All i need to do is a simple picture slideshow and i can't do that! I don't wanna download any fancy program for that, because it's possible to do with MM, only if the god damn program would work!! :angry:

I don't know if this clears anything, but i get "class is not registered" when i click 'play' on preview player.

• Moderators

Don't forget you can also very easily make slideshows in IrfanView either .SCR screensaver format, or .EXE. Just throwing you another viable option like DennisD already has since WWM isn't working.

I've got WMM, but I never use it.

Ditto!