DL.TV recommends CCleaner

MrG

• Admin

Thanks to everyone over at DL.TV for recommending CCleaner to their viewers. The link below will take you directly to Episode 186, which covers CCleaner and many other new tech topics.

Click here to view the Video.

Click here to download CCleaner.

View the full blog post

Thanks to everyone over at DL.TV for recommending CCleaner to their viewers. The link below will take you directly to Episode 186, which covers CCleaner and many other new tech topics.

Click here to view the Video.

Click here to download CCleaner.

View the full blog post

Nice :)

I'm pretty... obsessed from CCleaner not cleaning anymore my index.dat files.

Am i wrong, or also in that movie Index.dat "marked for deletion" doesn't appears?

I don't remember if that log entry was included in Temp Internet Files, when shown

in not-detailed mode.

:unsure:

TY

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

Thank goodness I don't have to listen to or pay for DL.TV on a regular basis.

I switched off long before he mentioned CCleaner.

Waffle, rubbish, waffle, rubbish, waffle, waffle, waffle...

Sorry, I couldn't listen to it any longer.

• Moderators
Can I help the viewers by uploading the relevant clip ( a 3 minute section, from 43 minutes of video..)

Here is the CCleaner part of the program

Thank you. That's much better than sitting through all the Waffle, rubbish, waffle, rubbish, waffle, waffle, waffle... :P

Why all you have to do is select the scene that you wish to view along the bottom of the video clip. Its the scene labeled CCleaner funnily enough

I can only presume you must have streamed the video rather than downloaded it, something I'm not willing to do with 180+mb. Its faster to download it.

Whats more I get this error message when I click the "play video" link:

Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for. It's probably our fault, but please check the URL and try again, or browse through the categories on the left.

If all else fails, try searching the blog by using the search box that's directly above.

Thanks for the info anyway.

I can only presume you must have streamed the video rather than downloaded it, something I'm not willing to do with 180+mb. Its faster to download it.

The CCleaner stream part is only around 3 minutes long max and its was quicker for me to stream it then download it.

Whats more I get this error message when I click the "play video" link:

Yeah i tried it again and got the same error massage. Don't know what is going on there but when i first watched it, it worked fine

Hi

Not disagreeing with you, but where do you see the link to the "CCleaner only" streaming on the page?

I still can't find it, which is why I assumed you must have streamed all 180+ mb's.

I must be blind :blink:

Hi

Not disagreeing with you, but where do you see the link to the "CCleaner only" streaming on the page?

I still can't find it, which is why I assumed you must have streamed all 180+ mb's.

I must be blind :blink:

Once you press Start Video, a window will appear. In the new window, below the player, you will see a little square that says: "CCleaner, CCleaner is definitely a great way to clear your track from your browsers."

public void dammit() {

damn.cmon(forYou);

damn.delete(You);

System.out.println("Mwuhahahaha");

}