CCleaner v2.0 Screenshots

MrG

• Admin

CCleaner v2.0 will be released as a beta version shortly. Here's a screenshot of what it will look like:

ccv2_t.png

The main functionality and usability that everybody loves will remain, but with updated styling and new features. A list of the changes will be posted as soon as they're ready! :)

View the full blog post

Beautiful, The interface is nice.

Actually I'm pleased theres no VISTA styling.

Note to Ediseye: The title bar should conform to your VISTA theme, it shouldn't stay XP themed.

fireryone

My first reaction was 'Oh, is that it, looks like the current one'. But as I thought about it I'm quite glad of that, at least it hasn't been given some gaudy modern skin and most of it should be familiar. Alot of grey though :huh:

I like the refreched look and the fact that it still is clean and simple!

I had expected the Pinform logo already in the current version or the version befor :)

Look forward to test the new release.

side note about skins:

I don't need a skinnable software because for me the main thing is that the software works good and if possible also fast!

The internet is wonderfull, only the 90% of crap on it isn't!

I love CCleaner IPB Image

If you don't like me, don't look at me or speak with me!

So when is the new CCleaner on the website

its been update on July 22nd but no link

If you look at the post of MrG you see that the beta version will be released "shortly"

CCleaner v2.0 will be released as a beta version shortly. Here's a screenshot of what it will look like:

The main functionality and usability that everybody loves will remain, but with updated styling and new features. A list of the changes will be posted as soon as they're ready! :)

The internet is wonderfull, only the 90% of crap on it isn't!

I love CCleaner IPB Image

If you don't like me, don't look at me or speak with me!

Just wondering but is it almost ready to be out? It's been over a week. I was thinking maybe a few days would qualify for shortly.

As far as my comment on the interface, I was hinting towards the actual CCleaner interface, not the title bar.