'Free' energy technology

Humpty

I actually joined this company's mailing list a fair while ago and haven't a single mail as yet so I suspected a fraud,as is the norm, but it seems that they just may be ready to show something.

We can only live in hope that such a discovery may one day come to fruition.Be nice to see those oil companies squirm for a change!

Technology developed by an Irish firm that allegedly defies basic laws of physics to produce free power today goes on public display for the first time.

Steorn is challenging worldwide cynicism over its claims to have stumbled upon a revolutionary discovery that creates clean, constant energy and could end the global fuel crisis.

While 22 scientists continue their exhaustive tests on the Orbo technology the inventors are asking the public to come and see a demonstration for themselves at Kinetica Museum, Spitalfields Market, London.

Article

• Moderators

Free non-polluting energy sounds really cool! But are big power companies going to somehow thwart it to keep the money flowing into their bank accounts it would be my question.

I await the day that each housing block, or even each house has it's very own unique power supply that can even help supply other areas when they have a blackout. The big power supply companies really need to be a thing of the past with their high costs passed onto the consumer, and known unreliability when the weather is bad (the ice storm earlier this year in my area comes to mind).

Errr....

It's virtually all-clear plastic and magnets so we are demonstrating obviously that there is no battery hidden and so on. What the system will be doing is literally lifting a weight

Even I can do that!!! :P