Transformers

TwistedMetal

• Moderators
Ok, today is going by so slow. Going to see Transformer at 8 pm. Can't wait!

Let us know what you think when you get back. :P

I really want to see this but I'm kind of scared its not going to be so good...

I've liked Transformers since I was a little kid, and the new movie looks if anything interesting, albeit I'll wait for it to be released on DVD.

I used to get the Transformers comic most weeks as a kid, loved it.

• Moderators

For all the major cities it came out today at 8pm.

My review:

The movie is TOTALLY UNREAL! I have never seen a movie that good in my life. Everything was flawless, CG was perfect, and you couldn't even tell it was CG. The movie is 2 hours, 23 mins, and you won't take your eyes off the screen for the entire movie. I can go and go, but I will say this. I am a big Transformer fan and a big movie critic, but...

This is going down as the greatest movie I have ever seen.

I was excepting a lot from this movie, but damn. It was beyond anything I could imagine.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators
Everything was flawless, CG was perfect, and you couldn't even tell it was CG.

Flawless and perfect CG in this day and age, however in 2017 look at the movie again and it will look so 10 years ago. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this tonight. Very good, one of the best action films I've seen for a while. Surprisingly funny in places too. Only negative I'd say is that alot of the robot scenes were too close up, especially when they were fighting and you couldn't actually see what they were doing (also led to not being able to tell the good guys from the bad a couple of times). The effects in general were absolutely seamless though.

I'd give it a 9/10, and much to my surprise even the girlfriend enjoyed it (despite only going with me on the condition I'd go see bloody Harry Potter with her :unsure: )