HijackThis Converter

Tarun

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty awesome Tarun, nice to see your moving from VB to Delphi. I've been trying C++, C#, Java, and Delphi over the past month. Still prefer VB over anything else cause of the simlicity, but I want to code things with more power.

Looks pretty awesome Tarun, nice to see your moving from VB to Delphi. I've been trying C++, C#, Java, and Delphi over the past month. Still prefer VB over anything else cause of the simlicity, but I want to code things with more power.

Even Delphi is pretty simple, you just have to learn it like VB.

Even Delphi is pretty simple, you just have to learn it like VB.

hah easier said then done lol then again i've only commited about 2 hours of the past 4 days or so into learning it..

I just need to find a really cool app in which too look at the source-code and see how it "ticks".

For VB, a friend of mine Jeff made a cool program that just demonstrated things like the timer, text on change, messageboxes, etc... and gave me the Source Code with pretty much every line commented with what it does.

hah easier said then done lol then again i've only commited about 2 hours of the past 4 days or so into learning it..

I just need to find a really cool app in which too look at the source-code and see how it "ticks".

For VB, a friend of mine Jeff made a cool program that just demonstrated things like the timer, text on change, messageboxes, etc... and gave me the Source Code with pretty much every line commented with what it does.

Nice. You still got AIM? Maybe we can help each other learn this stuff too.

• 1 month later...
That's the plan!

As freeware, shareware, donationware or paid for?

Theres not a lot of software that I do pay for, but if that is the option you take, then count on me to buy it, you will need rewarding for the time spent on it, and the help it has already provided to others.

Although perhaps Dj should be rewarded too, for his contribution in rewriting it in Delphi.

I -might- distribute it for free. I'll give it to people I consider friends freely. If I make it donationware they can just donate to Lunarsoft. One person has donated so far since I added the mod to receive support. Shame it'll take me about $10-15 before I can get a domain name. :\

I -might- distribute it for free.  I'll give it to people I consider friends freely.  If I make it donationware they can just donate to Lunarsoft.  One person has donated so far since I added the mod to receive support.  Shame it'll take me about $10-15 before I can get a domain name.  :\

I have been keeping an eye on the donations. I hope you get there.

I have the same predicament, I wont even let any of my sites be known until I have proper domain names for them.

I have been keeping an eye on the donations. I hope you get there.

I have the same predicament, I wont even let any of my sites be known until I have proper domain names for them.

I've working on special optional ranks for people who donate, heh. Wish my forums were more active too..

To be honest, I would have thought they were more active by now.

When I decide to make my main site more publicly known about, I will include links to yours and Dj's sites, as my main site is more focussed to the really uneducated computer user who is trying to keep their computer safe on the internet, by following idiot proof tutorials that I have on there.

A link to yours and Dj's would give give them something to further their knowledge even further, if they are that way inclined.

I ditched my site because it wasn't active enough [and I hated it]... they can read my blog now though :)

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

To be honest, I would have thought they were more active by now.

When I decide to make my main site more publicly known about, I will include links to yours and Dj's sites, as my main site is more focussed to the really uneducated computer user who is trying to keep their computer safe on the internet, by following idiot proof tutorials that I have on there.

A link to yours and Dj's would give give them something to further their knowledge even further, if they are that way inclined.

I would have too, though I noticed a lot of people who joined my site and also post here, always post here and never/rarely on my forums. Kinda a bummer. <_<

*edited*

Re: Tarun's last post,

Me included, I will try to post more.

Re: DjLizards last post,

I like your blog, it still contains informative computer related info.

Keep it up, like Tarun says you are the best out there.

BTW, was reading an old 2003 blog that I think related to you earlier, by someone who has a son, who had a birthday website created for him, if I am on the right tracks, I hope she is OK, it was quite heartbreaking.

BTW, was reading an old 2003 blog that I think related to you earlier, by someone who has a son, who had a birthday website created for him, if I am on the right tracks, I hope she is OK, it was quite heartbreaking.

hmm?

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

• 4 months later...
This software is NOT available for download.

Do NOT send me a PM asking for it or I will either ignore you, or post it so everyone will laugh.

Hey Tarun, remember when you posted a msg in someone's hijack log?

you said " Generated by Tarun's HijackThis Converter v0.44 Beta. " if you don't mind, then can you send me your hijack converter?

Thanks