Google is down!

rridgely

That's cause there's some weird DNS problems going on (when the round-robin turns over we'll be able to see the .com again) -- that's why I posted an IP for him. Tarun, try IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS and see if it breaks your access to google.com -- probably not, but at least it'll prove the theory one way or the other :P

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

That's cause there's some weird DNS problems going on (when the round-robin turns over we'll be able to see the .com again) -- that's why I posted an IP for him.  Tarun, try IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS and see if it breaks your access to google.com -- probably not, but at least it'll prove the theory one way or the other :P

Start, Run, IPConfig /flushdns right?

Googlebot is even on this forum right now.

• Moderators
Its the end!The end I say!

Run to your houses and shelters and beware of the terror of googles servers finnaly going down.

O.o

That was sort of weird though.

Hay! If yall would have noticed it you would have done the same thing :P .

Maybe it is a sign of the end? :o

:D:D:D:D:D

Ever seen the Google cookie? There was also something about how Google blocks things, like if you were to search for Iraqi prisoner abuse pictures on Google and Yahoo, Google wouldn't show them, Yahoo would.

• Moderators
Ever seen the Google cookie?  There was also something about how Google blocks things, like if you were to search for Iraqi prisoner abuse pictures on Google and Yahoo, Google wouldn't show them, Yahoo would.

Would anyone honestly want to see this? But I guess censorship in any way does suck. No I have never seen the google cookie, but I have never trusted thier toolbar (or anyother addon toolbar for that matter). Did spybot or adaware find it to be a tracking cookie? :unsure:

Would anyone honestly want to see this? But I guess censorship in any way does suck. No I have never seen the google cookie, but I have never trusted thier toolbar (or anyother addon toolbar for that matter). Did spybot or adaware find it to be a tracking cookie? :unsure:

No, but if you look I believe it expires in 2038.

Yep, it does. Prefs are 2015 and the other says, Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:14:09 PM

• Moderators
No, but if you look I believe it expires in 2038.

Yep, it does.  Prefs are 2015 and the other says, Sunday, January 17, 2038 2:14:09 PM

Thats really strange :huh: . I wonder what they did that for. Maybe they really are planning to take over the world. :(

Thats really strange :huh: . I wonder what they did that for. Maybe they really are planning to take over the world.  :(

They are planning to take over the world but at least its not microsoft or intel takeing the world over.After all ms and intel suck.Googles stuff works, "sorta".

And it really dosn't matter about there cookies, all my cookies delete after firefox closes.

Google's meta-cookie is not as much of a concern as everyone thinks it is :P

It's used for a lot of preference saving, across all their products and networks, but also who cares if it's for aggregate data collection? It's not like google's the only one doing it, and their privacy statement is available for all those who are concerned about it.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

There is a rumor that the google meta-cookie will mate with that big M&M. They were spotted on Pensacola Beach in the am today.The world waits in anxiety for this blessed union to produce multi colored chocolate pimpled googlebots. It is rumored that the pope has excommunicated them as they are first cousins. More on the 5 pm news.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

i got this message

Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "www.google.com" could not be resolved by DNS.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

when i try to search using firefox google search engine...

--==aGumon==--