ZIP-ADEE-DODA-ZIP-A-DEEDAY

SkeeterBeeter

Might want to look at Zgenius again-It's only 1.65mb. The rest that you refer to is a password manager and file transfer.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

Might want to look at Zgenius again-It's only 1.65mb. The rest that you refer to is a password manager and file transfer.

Yep , but I already made the commitment(sp) to WINRAR.

Besides the interface is a little more straight-forward. Being the tightwad I am I would give Z Genius another go-round but I think WINRAR would be better in the long-run.

Thanx for the input though.... :)

Any takes on 7-ZIP as a Zip Compression Utility? I am currently using "JUSTZIPIT" (Any takes on this one..) but the compression is limited to ZIP and doesn't compress to my liking .

Advantages of 7-ZIP are ,it's free  and the compression choices are many and seems to compress better.

i just download and try 7zip... very nice program... faster and light...

--==aGumon==--

I use winrar.

I was going with 7-Zip but most of the guys here seem to value Winrar, (value their opinions) :) which I gave Winrar a second look and agreed that the cost for a single license weighs out in the long run , So I chose Winrar.

The resources are low and it supports decompressing 7z anyway and the interface was friendly and looks good. Seems to be stable , all around excellent program.

However 7-Zip is also small on the resources but interface is not as good as Winrar and doesn't compress rar. I will keep an eye on this open source zip compressor when the beta-version is finished . This also is an excellent zip compressor.

Question is I don't really want or need two compression programs.