CPANAL HELP!

rridgely

Use SMF(Same As Phpbb) With TinyPortal...They Are Both Easy To Install...

Fantastico Is A Auto-Installer That Help U Install Script Like Phpbb,Smf,Mambo,Php-Nuke And Etc

PS:ftp server for your web host is ftp.ugtech.net

I am also using ugtech...

• Moderators
Use SMF(Same As Phpbb) With TinyPortal...They Are Both Easy To Install...

Fantastico Is A Auto-Installer That Help U Install Script Like Phpbb,Smf,Mambo,Php-Nuke And Etc

PS:ftp server for your web host is ftp.ugtech.net

I am also using ugtech...

Thank you so much! I have two questions and then I think I will finally have this understood. 1. FTP- I havent tried loding anything to my site yet but how do I do it/what do I need to do it. 2. I posted a link on the Ugtech forum (my user name is ryan223) and thanks for the help, but I still cant find the Index page ( I found something in public_ html called index. html and cleared it but my webpage didnt change.)

• Moderators

Ok I have Finally figured this website thing out (I still need to learn HTML). I have set up a subdomain for a callendar but I need an easy way to put it on the site. Also I still cant figure out how to edit my index/home page.

Ok I have Finally figured this website thing out (I still need to learn HTML). I have set up a subdomain for a callendar but I need an easy way to put it on the site. Also I still cant figure out how to edit my index/home page.

Usually it's the index.html page. Edit that and upload.

I'm surprised nobody jumped to tell how horrible Frontpage is. rridgely: don't buy FrontPage, or anything, for that matter. Learn to edit HTML and PHP by hand.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

I'm surprised nobody jumped to tell how horrible Frontpage is. rridgely: don't buy FrontPage, or anything, for that matter. Learn to edit HTML and PHP by hand.

frontpage is easy to use... but much less powerful than the macromedia dreamweaver... i used notepad for html coding in the past... but it is not easy to make changes... and now using dreamweaver (school want us to learn)... if i want to html...

--==aGumon==--

Yes it is. Once you learn HTML for yourself, and read the code that FrontPage has generated, you'll agree. Microsoft Word is even worse.

Note that this is not an opinion, but actually a fact.

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Microsoft Word generates the most incompatible HTML in the universe. FrontPage takes second place.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/ - here is a program created specifically for repairing kludgy, moronic Microsoft-generated HTML. (hopefully, by reading that page, you can start to see the point of my rantings...)

EDIT>>(that is only the *beginning* of "junk HTML" -- FrontPage is actually much worse)

EDIT2>>(the author of demoroniser is the founder of Autodesk and co-author of AutoCAD!)

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

Microsoft Word generates the most incompatible HTML in the universe. FrontPage takes second place.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/ - here is a program created specifically for repairing kludgy, moronic Microsoft-generated HTML. (hopefully, by reading that page, you can start to see the point of my rantings...)

EDIT>>(that is only the *beginning* of "junk HTML" -- FrontPage is actually much worse)

EDIT2>>(the author of demoroniser is the founder of Autodesk and co-author of AutoCAD!)

i see... didnt know that microsft word generate so much html code...

--==aGumon==--