open source fun software

hazelnut

• Moderators

I've played that Super Tux game before. But like with all PC games I just can't get used to controlling a character via the keyboard.

Edit:

Just noticed they have some DreamCast games, I still have a working DreamCast console too.

• Moderators

The only good games for PC are first person shooters and real time strategy(which I don't play because I'm too lazy.. I just want to shoot.) I never understood how people could play tomb raider on the pc back in the day. Trying to control the character was just too hard to me so I've always relied on the consoles for playing games.(since I mainly play platformers like mario, jak and daxter, zelda, ect)

I have a DC too. :D

The only game I ever really got into was soul calibur. :P (and football 2k)

• Moderators

Forget about those DC games that site has, it's the typical B.S. were you have to jump through umpteen hoops to burn a working disc - I've did it twice before ending up with a non-bootable disc, and I won't be doing it again.

• Moderators
I didn't even know you could burn them.. :huh:

Supposedly you can, that is if you understand the garbled do this do that with cdrecord crap. I had followed one instruction set to the tee years ago and it didn't make a working disc - that was back when I was trying to make a software disc to play MP3's on the DC, and gave up in defeat.