IE7pro new release!

New_Age

Hello CCleaner users and IE users. IE7Pro has released there new version v.0.9.18

Changelog:

-Firefox style Spelling Check function added

-Adblock default settings switch to off.

-Fix some bugs.

-Standalone spelling check dictionary installation package

I'm not getting rid of FireFox just yet though. I just want to see what you guys and girls think about this little add-on (so far it's the best out there).

Link

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

Spell checking= no reason for me to use anything else now. :P

It works pretty well to! I just uninstalled seamonkey.

I like the mouse gestures, spell checking, and drag and drop.

The adblocker is ok but I noticed it mess up formatting on a few pages so I disabled it(it works fine on most sites though)

I use IE spyad to block ads which works really well in IE7. :)

Is the Ctrl+F search like firefox feature new too? I didn't do that in the last version of IE7 pro I used! Very cool.

IDK... about that rrigdely. Glad to see your using IE7Pro now. I had no idea you would do such a thing :lol:

Yeah, the Adblock would be much better if it was to be more like Adblocker plus like in FireFox.

Edit: O.. yeah the in-line search is the same as FireFox. goodbye FireFox lol :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

Ive been switching between IE and seamonkey for a while now. I can't use firefox anymore because its crashing way too often.

Some say they aren't having problems and thats great because I wish I didn't but I am so I have to use something else. If I didn't use a browser so much then I wouldn't mind but when you have like 10 tabs open and typing on multiple ones and the thing crashes its just too annoying to keep using. :(

This plug in is great though so if you use IE don't hesitate to use it. Just enable the spell checking.

I however don't like that it automatically changes the way my tabs work though.(open new tab from home button/address bar ect. If I want a new tab I will open it. :P This can be disabled though. )

Yeah those can be disabled. Ha, FireFox don't work for you? That's a shame rridgely. Works for me here :) Never had it crash <_<