CCleaner v2.0 News

MrG

Adaware has an ok looking skin.

I like CCleaner better because it is good looking, easy, small, free, efficient.

The only thing I think would be better is if the tabs were just a little different.

If it could have 3 tabs: 1 for internet browsers & junk, 1 for computer temp files & junk, & 1 for installed apps. Then you could selectively clean "only" the internet junk, only the pc junk, etc, or all of the junk

Of course, being able to select multiple startup items to remove would be a plus, instead of 1 by 1.

CCleaner rules!

Hi All

Great Forum and Great Product! I have been using CCleaner since it came out. I build and repair computers and I Install CCleaner on every machine I work on and everyone that has it LOVES IT. I cant wait for the next version to be released :D So if your going to be looking for Beta Testers Please consider me.

Keep up the great work!

Justaoldhippie

old hippies never die we just go up in smoke

Second feature I would really love to see is file exclusions too so I can use custom folder to delete all the crap in a specific folder without deleting the necessary files. Because of the lack of file exclusion I am currently not able to use the convenience and power of CCleaner to clean many folders.

A bit off topic, but you can make custom entries in winapp2.ini that point to folders and can use wildcards to select specific files. Just make sure to save your entries before updating the file. See the user's guide.

Can't believe no one seems to be getting the hint (via NO replies from the author) that they are clearly not interested in new beta testers. Why keep filling this topic with volunteer notes ? Why not simply PM Mr. G and keep this topic clean ?

That's great Mr'G , screenshots will be welcome :)

I don't think there is anyone here who would say no to helping with the 'external testing' lol :D

Have a great vacation (but come back), looking forward to the next revision of CC, keep up the good work.

fireryone

On vacation with the laptop? If I do that I will get the divorce papers.

But I like the fact that you are working on the code conversion for v2! :)

I look forward for the screenshots!

The internet is wonderfull, only the 90% of crap on it isn't!

I love CCleaner IPB Image

If you don't like me, don't look at me or speak with me!

On vacation, but with laptop :)

You work hard on CCleaner, (and we're all appreciative of that..) you should enjoy your vacation. :)

I'm looking forward to the beta, teaser screen shots just make me more anxious.