GOOGLE's Preferences for 100 results

GOOGLE's Preferences for 100 results is a great setting for high speed connections. It allows many more search results to be displayed on one screen.

BUT CCleaner - which I seem to be using 3 times per week keeps erasing that particular temp file or whatever - and so each time I use CCleaner I would love if CCleaner had a setting that would not delete that GOOGLE preference of 100 searches per page.

It is probably because its deleting the Google cookie and so you are not staying logged into Google, which is necessary for preferences to work.

After you've signed into Google open CCleaner, click 'Options', click 'Cookies'. Highlight the Google cookie on the left hand column ('Cookies to delete'), then click the arrow button (->) to move it to the cookies to keep.

Slightly OT but for people who dislike the privacy issue of staying logged into Google, if using Firefox the Customize Google extension will keep preferences set without being logged into Google.

And with your choice of showing 100 results per page you'd probably like its 'Stream search results option' (See it in action HERE)