Microsoft: Forget about IE7, Download Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1

Jawbax

Firefox 1.5 worked great for me. Never crashed and worked just the way I wanted it too.

Firefox 1.0 and 2.0 crash every time I try to use them for more than 5 minutes.

I'm using IE7 and Seamonkey right now and both are working great. IE7 is what I've been using most of the time but I'm trying to switch to seamonkey for the spellchecker.(since I obviously need it. :P )

Why not add IE Spell to IE7? It's a great spell checker and free. http://www.iespell.com/

Google Tool Bar has a good spell checher to for IE. I have both installed in IE7. IE Spell also works in Maxthon or any of the other IE shell browsers.

IE7 has it..and it works pretty well.... but I use Firefox, and don't have a need for it. I had a better download manager, but uninstalled it...

Free Download Manager

AJ

Just be carefull what else you download from that site, site advisor has 198 / 4988 bad downloads listed.

Though from reports (I haven't tried it) the download manager is safe.

fireryone

I'm not an IE user (i use Opera), but i want know, is it possible to close that one tab, that is always there? In Opera there's option "allow window with no tabs" for that.

Do you mean hide the tab bar when only one tab is open? If so can't do it in IE7.

• Moderators

I don't get why you would do that anyway? You can't not have any pages open in firefox either but the tab bar disapears but that wouldn't work in IE because of the way its designed.(but actually you still have a tab/page open anyway)

• Moderators
Sorry, but it's really not your business to know why. Don't answer with question to question.

LOL, are you kidding me?

I asked you why you would do that so I could help you find a way to do what you want. If you get an attitude with people they tend not to want to help you in the future. As you will notice when I no longer reply to any of your posts.