DjLizard, gunner,Tarun, zaphirer etc. You provide

slowday444

Agreed! I've checked out both, solid sites! ;)

All kind of good information on this CCleaner site.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about ignorant computer souls , I can't even post correctly and Tarun & DjLizard has sucked it up and still given me the best advice anyone can find on the internet........BTW upon their advice I am now using the best IMHO Compression Program. WINRAR...... :D

Well you were patient with us too; we were genuinely picking on you for using quotes all the time :P

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

ahhh the all powerful TwistedMetal!!!!! *bows down in fear*  :P

Appreciate the respect given to those of us who are new at this, learning and looking for support from those more knowledable. And you do not tolerate anyone who abuses this site. Appreciate that too! It is what keeps me coming back.

Is there a spell check on here? I usually spell correctly , but then there are those times when you just aren't sure.

Thanks Again to all of you!

you spelled knowledgeable wrong

[i am the spell checker]

I even left the g out, I guess I did not edit my work...but even after your spelling of it, it still didn't look right so I had to look it up. You are correct!

Is there a spell check on here? I usually spell correctly , but then there are those times when you just aren't sure.

If you're using Firefox (hint hint) then yes. Simply change the G to the set of books (Dictionary.com) and then check your word in doubt there. ;)

Well you were patient with us too; we were genuinely picking on you for using quotes all the time :P

You guys did come down HARD & FAST , I must Say !! Keeps the senses sharp :D

I remember when I was trading commodities and join a forum , picking was all that was done.....

Either add help as great help or bad things will happen to you.

I HAVE THE POWER

:angry::rolleyes:

You've got the power , now what are you going to do with it...LOL :lol:

Isn't there a commercial that says " I've Got the Power"? Your grammar is better , though........ :lol:

You guys did come down HARD & FAST , I must Say !!  Keeps the senses sharp :D

I remember when I was trading commodities and join a forum , picking was all that was done.....

I'll teach you something cool. See this image --> p_mq_add.gif. Well, when you click it on multiple posts, you can quote each post as I have done. Once you click it the image changes to -> p_mq_remove.gif

You've got the power , now what are you going to do with it...LOL :lol:

Isn't there a commercial that says " I've Got the Power"? Your grammar is better , though........ :lol:

He-Man? "I have the poooower!"