You know you have always wanted one.

hazelnut

• Moderators

Alright so one isn't buying into the killing of cows, but instead turns into a tree killer supporter by using paper. :rolleyes: We all know (if you don't shame on you) without any trees on the planet there wouldn't be any cows let alone people because trees produce the greater majority of the oxygen we must breathe.

Learned how to make my arm shrink. :)

:lol: I'm not even going to ask. :lol:

• Moderators

One of the other pages on that site made me laugh with the warning it gives :)

http://www.instructables.com/id/ESDX7EUVSTEX50323D/

EDIT

On second thoughts the guy above has some great ideas (his main contributions)

http://www.instructables.com/member/chenkerchops/

I just love the humour on this whole site.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

without any trees on the planet there wouldn't be any cows let alone people because trees produce the greater majority of the oxygen we must breathe.

True but it is marine plants that is estimated to produce between 70% and 80% of the oxygen in the atmosphere so a few tress here and there wont go a miss :lol:

Nice find hazelnut i love Origami stuff

• Moderators
True but it is marine plants that is estimated to produce between 70% and 80% of the oxygen in the atmosphere so a few tress here and there wont go a miss :lol:

Yeah but get rid of 100% of all trees in the world and them attempt to take in a breathe. ;)

Yeah but get rid of 100% of all trees in the world and them attempt to take in a breathe

I reckon i could :lol: only joking.

Yeah it would be definitively a lot harder to breath and as i live in the country, i could not image it without trees as it would not be a same if one day they disappeared. However the likely hood of that is slim, well who knows actually :blink: as there's a lot of de-foreststation happing i some countries. Shame really.

Trees are used for wood and such. Trees are a BIG supplyment for us humans. Sooner or later they'll be no trees.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators
Trees are used for wood and such. Trees are a BIG supplyment for us humans. Sooner or later they'll be no trees.

I tend to think if things aren't put in check such as using a special fast growing species of trees just for human usage that trees could become a mirror of fossil fuels in the future. Speaking of fossil fuels we all know that a gallon of gas/petro is expensive and destructive to the environment.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I can show my friends what a "real mouse" does! We have big ones running along the floor so it shouldn't be a problem inserting a normal optical mouse :lol:

:lol: Not being picky or anything, but above Andavari said "without any trees on the planet there wouldn't be any cows let alone people because trees produce the greater majority of the oxygen we must breathe."

;) Plankton give us more oxygen than trees do, but indeed we do need trees for a healthy planet. (I'm no tree-hugger or an extreamist-environmentalist, but we have to take care of our planet. And if the cows already dead, might as well use the skin for something! :rolleyes: )

-I'm totally not trying to be smarter than Andavari, :lol: because I know I'm not- just a little tidbit of info-

(I respect you heavy-posters and Forum crew!)

-ewww, just read that "mouse mouse" post, that's kinda nasty :o ...-

• Moderators
And if the cows already dead, might as well use the skin for something! :rolleyes: )

If all the cows are dead they must have been eaten!

[veggie disclaimer mode]

Steak and hamburger, mmm. :lol:

[/veggie disclaimer mode]