I need burning Software!

rridgely

• Moderators

I have been using sonic record now 7. It came with my pc and I hate it. I keep having trouble with it burning certain file formats. Even downloads that i get from online stores like walmart. I have been forced to burn the songs to cd with WMP which anyone who ever has had to do this knows it is slow and a pain. If anyone knows anything free, easy, and malware free please let me know.

• Moderators

I tried to install this and got an error.

It was:

Error 1606 could not locate network location %USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\.

I have got this error a couple of othertimes when I tried to install or uninstall a couple of programs. DjLizzard did you get this error? Does anyone know how to fix it?

I tried to install this and got an error.

It was:

Error 1606 could not locate network location %USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\.

I have got this error a couple of othertimes when I tried to install or uninstall a couple of programs. DjLizzard did you get this error? Does anyone know how to fix it?

http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.a...ticleid=Q107061

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators

I use Sonic RecordNow v6 (Dell OEM version), although it's easy to use it lacks many features some freeware alternatives have.

A free alternative which I use is burnatonce. It doesn't contain any ad's, spyware, or any malware.

Caveat: If you're going to use burnatonce I'd recommend you have Windows 2000, or XP as your operating system and to use the SPTI interface via (Options->General), it's the Win2k, WinXP built in ASPI layer. I don't recommend using it on Win9x systems since it may or will have problems running on Win9x systems for various reasons -- one being Adaptec's ASPI layer and its bugs.

I have been using sonic record now 7. It came with my pc and I hate it. I keep having trouble with it burning certain file formats. Even downloads that i get from online stores like walmart. I have been forced to burn the songs to cd with WMP which anyone who ever has had to do this knows it is slow and a pain. If anyone knows anything free, easy, and malware free please let me know.

Satiera DropToCD is an excellent choice and does not take many resources.Satiera