Jump to content
CCleaner Community Forums

grp00

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About grp00

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Deleting the old restore points seems to have fixed the problem. There were a few others around which appeared to have invalid files. I simply deleted them to clean everything up. Thanks for you help.
  2. I just installed version v2.25.1025 and found the following: I goto Tools->Startup and 'Enable' a program that I'd previously 'Disabled' using a earlier version of CCleaner. It enables properly. However, when I immediately try to 'Disable' the same program it fails to disable. That is, I selected 'Enable' on a previously (prior to current version) 'Disabled' program and it enabled properly and when I now try and 'Disable' that same program again it fails to do anything, it's now a NOP. It remains enabled no matter what I do. However 'Enable' & 'Delete" still seem to work properly, as well as using 'Disable\Enable' on a program that hasn't previously been disabled with an earlier version. That is, I can select a currently 'Enabled' program, then 'Disable' it, and then immediately 'Enable' it again. However, doing the same on a previously disabled program fails to disable. It's hard to describe but I hope that makes sense. This is an odd problem and I can see how it might have slipped through testing.
×
×
  • Create New...