V2.29.1111

hotrod

Hi all i wonder if anyone else is experiencing this. When i clean now, CC does not pick up my included folder. I always browse with sandboxie. But i installed 2.29 today and the folder is still listed (in fact i re-entered it) C:\sandbox\*******\*.* but it does not get cleaned anymore. It has worked flawlessly for about 2 years through each update of CC with sandboxie.. Anyone else having this trouble

Regards Richard...

Yes I am having the exact same problem I have tried deleting and re-adding folders to be emptied under custom files and folders and nothing works. Im ready for a roll-back to the previous version of ccleaner and then start all over again with the adding and excluding files and folders commands.This sucks.Ive had to now do all my deleting manually instead of ccleaner doing it for me.Hopefully they will find a fix for this bug and send us a patch or a new updated version real soon.

Can you please post all exact paths that you are trying to delete?

Is CCleaner not find the files in the folder?

Is CCleaner deleting the files but not the folder?

Can you please be as specific as possible?

Thanks

Can you please post all exact paths that you are trying to delete?

Is CCleaner not find the files in the folder?

Is CCleaner deleting the files but not the folder?

Can you please be as specific as possible?

Thanks

Hi. I joined the forum just for this specific problem :o

Before even visiting, I did all the same things that jhoward did, and like hotrod I went back to v2.28.1091 and it works perfectly again.

When checking the contents of my default box after running ccleaner, it would say (when working properly) "There are 0 files and 1 folders in the sandbox."

But after running v2.29.1111 I had 54 folders and 158 files, so I don't know what ccleaner is missing.

My path (If this is what you mean ) is

C:Sandbox\Owner\DefaultBox\*.*

Let's get this fixed so that we Sandboxie users aren't stuck in v2.28 as new versions arrive :)

Can you please verify if you have the "Recurse Subfolders" option checked?

You can find it by editing the path in the Include screen.

Please let us know.

RecurseSubfolders.jpg

Can you please verify if you have the "Recurse Subfolders" option checked?

You can find it by editing the path in the Include screen.

Please let us know.

Hi Mr T

I have a few downloads going at the mo, when these are finished i will play around a bit and see if this the case. I will reinstall 2.29. Is this a new screen as when you attempt to edit the file path in 2.28 you don't get the pic you have posted

Regards

Richard.

Morning all and especially Mr T

i can confirm that there is no bug regarding the include etc, you were right Mr T it would appear that from 2.29 on wards you have to also go to edit and tick recurse subfolders. It was my mistake as this is now a new requirement in 2,29 to get it to work. Thank you for pointing this out as i would never have worked it out myself. Oh well as they say "every days a school day" and thanks again for your help

Regards Richard...