Photoshop C4 download

LuLu

How legit can this be?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lulu, did you find out anymore about this? What the catch? I would really like to get this but as you say, how legit can it be.

Have you tried it? has anyone else looked into this? Take care

It is in the "undecided "as to legality, and as soon as you click you have to join and pay before you can download.

If it isn't broke, tweak it.

Photoshop? is a registered trademark of Adobe Inc., which is not affiliated with eS0ftware.com.

eS0ftware.com is neither a franchisee nor part of the authorized sales force of Adobe, Inc.

eS0ftware.com merely provides a link to Adobe, Inc?s software program.

Copyright 2006, All rights reserved. - Definition of Photoshop - Privacy - Terms

Apparently they just link you to Adobe.

Adobe does have an Affiliate Program.

They may just be trying to capture your name and Email address.

I knew someone would figure it out. lol I had gone as far as the "download now" link and when I saw that I had to enter my info I questioned it. Crapola...I don't have 700 dollars for Photoshop. <_< lol Oh well...

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

• Moderators

Here's a free alternative, although not up to the 700 dollar standard. It works on Vista now as well.

http://photofiltre.free.fr/frames_en.htm

The tutorials link help a lot, and there are lots of plugins.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

I also found this one, which I think I'm gonna try out. Reviews are kinda half and half about it, but we'll see.

GIMP

• Moderators

Don't touch it. Going through the step by step process, Avast flagged each of them as links to a malicious site.

i735_20090302212905.jpg

I've removed the link, although not your fault LuLu, and I may be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

I've removed the link, although not your fault LuLu, and I may be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

You never removed the link in the post by joanie707 though Dennis, her post quoted LuLu's.

I knew someone would figure it out. lol I had gone as far as the "download now" link and when I saw that I had to enter my info I questioned it. Crapola...I don't have 700 dollars for Photoshop. <_< lol Oh well...

I decided to give it whirl, they wanted 12.95 from me. They must know that's all i have in my bank account. :P

Here's another free alternative with lots of features.

http://picasa.google.com/

Picasa is very good, I use it all the time, they are up to version 3. It is especially good for making transparencies, but they

have a lot of good features. I would like to find one program where it was the only one I needed. But they all have one or two things I especially like about them, that the others are lacking. Oh well, another great program is Paint.net.

Both of these are free

Don't touch it. Going through the step by step process, Avast flagged each of them as links to a malicious site.

i735_20090302212905.jpg

Which one was that? The Photoshop one or the second link I posted??

I also found this one, which I think I'm gonna try out. Reviews are kinda half and half about it, but we'll see.

GIMP

I like Paint.NET

http://www.getpaint.net

or

http://fileforum.betanews.com/search?s=pai...p;x=15&y=12

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
Which one was that? The Photoshop one or the second link I posted??

You're winding me up. :)

Aint nothing wrong with the "Gimp", apart from reminding me about that weird guy in "Pulp Fiction". :unsure:

You're winding me up. :)

Aint nothing wrong with the "Gimp", apart from reminding me about that weird guy in "Pulp Fiction". :unsure:

lol I'm sorry. I'm sick so the brain isn't fucntioning properly. :wacko: But thanks for the warning about the link and all.

And by the way, Gimp was a cool guy. LOL

And by the way, Gimp was a cool guy. LOL
Why does that remind me of Forrest Gump and Lieutenant Dan?

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user