AVG AV 7.5 support extended to Dec 31, 2008

Anthony A

When will utility companies learn that it's not all about them and that unicorns aren't real? It's like the term 'rock star' never died, it just remained hidden in the bowels of nerd.

I suppose the backlash they've been getting has its purpose!

Hopefully they improve upon v8 by that date.

It doesn't always work well. The Firefox Addon Site has been very slow in it's progress since it's disaterious new release. I started thread over there that now has 23,000 views, almost 400 replies, and 26 pages long and is a sticky. It has resulted in some changes but the clowns who designed that POS site seem to be in denial. They are convinced the site is great. Maybe if I get my face pierced and some tattoos on my a$$ I will think like them.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=642440

It has resulted in some changes but the clowns who designed that POS site seem to be in denial.

Another reason why I don't use Firefox and use IE7 with IE7Pro

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

It doesn't always work well. The Firefox Addon Site has been very slow in it's progress since it's disaterious new release. I started thread over there that now has 23,000 views, almost 400 replies, and 26 pages long and is a sticky. It has resulted in some changes but the clowns who designed that POS site seem to be in denial. They are convinced the site is great. Maybe if I get my face pierced and some tattoos on my a$$ I will think like them.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=642440

I've always loved tattoos and piercings.... :lol: don't knock em till you try em. :P

I have 8 on one machine. I left 7.5 on the others. I was going to switch them over to Avira Antivir but no need now at least until Dec 31. Hopefully AVG 8 will have it's problems fixed by then. The main ones being the huge memory increase and the wacky scheduling set up for updates and the not being able to ignore faulty component warnings.

I've always loved tattoos and piercings.... :lol: don't knock em till you try em. :P

I doubt you look like a human doodle pad or human pin cusion ;)

Nothing wrong with a few tasteful tattoos or piercings. I just picture these clowns covered in tattoos and bones in there faces sitting around a table designing crap apps or web sites with the same decision making skills they use to get their "body art". The end result is a freak show. Crappy apps/web sites designed by people that are into "the human doodle pad on chemo therapy look". These same idiots are the ones you seeing driving crappy little cars with the big fart cannons on the back for an exhaust and wings on the rear that make the car look like a shopping cart. They think they are it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: