Small bug in latest version

marcodassi

Hello!

open CCleaner, press "run cleaner" and this message will appear:

CLEANING COMPLETE - (0.570 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0,89MB removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files deleted

IE Temporary Internet Files (1 files) 0,89MB

BUT, if I press "run cleaner" again and again, the SAME message will appear! Seems that there's 0.89 MB of trash that cant go away... BUT...

by ticking "Options->Advanced->Show detailed log of IE temp files", CCleaner works OK and no more repetitive messages as before! :) I know it's only a small glitch

Happy debugging and thanks a lot for a very useful product!

- Marco

by ticking "Options->Advanced->Show detailed log of IE temp files", CCleaner works OK and no more repetitive messages as before! :) I know it's only a small glitch

Happy debugging and thanks a lot for a very useful product!

- Marco

Hello LUIK,

DID you also Check box to show Mozilla/Fierfox details .This will get you around the "BUG"

:) davey

I have a similar problem, I have three unremovable cookies. They're there again and again.

464 bytes elt?vol?tva. (removed)

T?r?lt f?jlok r?szletei (details)

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@m.webtrends[2].txt 186 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@subtracts.userplane[2].txt 121 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@audit.median[1].txt 157 bytes

Firefox/Mozilla gyors?t?t?r?nak t?rl?se ki lett hagyva.

(hungarian version)

What can I do?

Andras

I have a similar problem, I have three unremovable cookies. They're there again and again.

464 bytes elt?vol?tva. (removed)

T?r?lt f?jlok r?szletei (details)

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@m.webtrends[2].txt 186 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@subtracts.userplane[2].txt 121 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\Szab? Andr?s\Cookies\szab?_andr?s@audit.median[1].txt 157 bytes

Firefox/Mozilla gyors?t?t?r?nak t?rl?se ki lett hagyva.

(hungarian version)

What can I do?

Andras

Hello,

Try these settings. I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.

Is this happening when you click on Run Cleaner many times in succession.t530_20080122054246.jpg

Good Luck,

Please tell us What OS and version.

What actions you do and then what happens?

Edited by davey

Hello,

Try these settings. I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU.

Hello, Ok, now I opened the CCleaner, changed the settings (I had to change only the last one), and now i see 6 'unremovable' cookies :unsure:

Please tell us What OS and version.

win xp service pack 2

What actions you do and then what happens?

I click on the 'Run Cleaner' button, and it tells me that these files were succesfully removed. But next time it shows them again as succesfully removed. And again and again. When I click on "Analyze", it doesn't show any files.

The firefox does not see these cookies. Although the CCleaner-Options-Cookies-cookies to delete contains them.

Good Luck,

thanks, Andras

Hello, Ok, now I opened the CCleaner, changed the settings (I had to change only the last one), and now i see 6 'unremovable' cookies :unsure:

win xp service pack 2

I click on the 'Run Cleaner' button, and it tells me that these files were succesfully removed. But next time it shows them again as succesfully removed. And again and again. When I click on "Analyze", it doesn't show any files.

The firefox does not see these cookies. Although the CCleaner-Options-Cookies-cookies to delete contains them.

thanks, Andras

Thanks for the information.It may be needed by the Bug Removers.

It looks like you may have IE cookies also.

t531_20080122230252.jpg

Thanks for the information.It may be needed by the Bug Removers.

It looks like you may have IE cookies also.

t531_20080122230252.jpg

Yeah, they were IE cookies. They've gone by now, hurray!

That 'IE cookies' box (and every othe IE boxes) of the CCleaner were checked at all the time, but the cookies still remained after cleaning. At last I opened the IE, and deleted them there, and not with the CCleaner.

Thanks for your help, and bye!

Andras